16 de septiembre de 2011



Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that’s alright because I like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry?
But that’s alright because I love the way you lie, I love the way you lie...

I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there’s a steel knife in my windpipe I can’t breathe
But I still fight while I can fight as long as the wrong feels right
It’s like I’m in flight, high of a love, drunk from my hate,
It’s like I’m huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate and right before I’m about to drown she resuscitates me...

Now I know we said things, did things
That we didn’t mean and we fall back
Into the same patterns, same routine
But your temper’s just as bad as mine is, you’re the same as me
But when it comes to love you’re just as blinded.
Baby please come back, it wasn’t you, baby it was me,
maybe our relationship Isn’t as crazy as it seems,
Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano,
All I know is I love you too much to walk away though... ♪