18 de julio de 2011

Before I met you I wasn't terribly lucky
Every Prince Charming lost charm after twelve
But then you came and made the past look so funny
Put my old sadness to sleep on a shelf.


If this was meant to be don't condemn me to be free
And even if we never marry I will always love you, baby, Childishly.

'Cause something you've got something I can't resist
Things are what they will be when I look into your eyes
They say to me that God's do exist
, you make me believe.

I love the temperature and smell of your body

The shape of your lips and the size of your nose
I love that everything you say is so funny
Plus you're the best kisser that I've ever known
.

You see the way I am without make-up, without clothes
And you accept me like nobody, and I will always love you, baby,
With eyes closed
...