12 de julio de 2011

You're a song written by the hands of God
Don't get me wrong 'cuz this might sound to you a bit odd
But you own the place where all my thoughts go hiding
And right under your clothes Is where I find them...

Underneath your clothes there's an endless story,
There's the man I chose, there's my territory
And all the things I deserve for being such a good girl honey.

Because of you I forgot the small ways to lie,
Because of you I'm running out of reasons to cry,
When my friends are gone, when my parties over
We will still belong to each other


I love you more than all that's on the planet,
Movin' talkin' walkin' breathing, You know it's true,
Oh baby it's so funny, you almost don't believe it
As every voice is hanging from the silence
Lamps are hanging from the ceiling
Like a lady tied to her manners, I'm tied up to this feeling 
{}