21 de octubre de 2008


LOOK INTO MY EYES YOU WILL SEEWHAT YOU MEAN TO MESEARCH YOUR HEART SEARCH YOUR SOULAND WHEN YOU FIND ME THERE YOULL SEARCH NO MOREDONT TELL ME ITS NOT WORTH TRYIN FORYOU CANT TELL ME ITS NOT WORTH DYIN FORYOU KNOW ITS TRUEEVERYTHING I DO I DO IT FOR YOULOOK INTO YOUR HEART YOU WILL FINDTHERES NOTHIN THERE TO HIDETAKE ME AS I AM TAKE MY LIFEI WOULD GIVE IT ALL I WOULD SACRIFICE DONT TELL ME ITS NOT WORTH FIGHTIN FORI CANT HELP IT THERES NOTHIN I WANT MOREYA KNOW ITS TRUEEVERYTHING I DO I DO IT FOR YOUTHERES NO LOVE LIKE YOUR LOVEAND NO OTHER COULD GIVE MORE LOVETHERES NOWHERE UNLESS YOURE THEREALL THE TIME ALL THE WAYOH YOU CANT TELL ME ITS NOT WORTH TRYIN FORI CANT HELP IT THERES NOTHIN I WANT MOREI WOULD FIGHT FOR YOU ID LIE FOR YOUWALK THE WIRE FOR YOU YA ID DIE FOR YOUYA KNOW ITS TRUEEVERYTHING I DO I DO IT FOR YOU